Sunday, October 12, 2008

How it works

I meal plan every week. My husband and I do our weekly grocery shopping on Thursday ($10 off day!). On Wednesdays we plan out our meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks) for the next seven days, make a grocery list, and look for coupons. This helps us eat healthier, save money, and save time.

At first it was challenging but now that we've been doing it for a few months, we've gotten the hang of it and find it to be a fun thing to do together.

On this blog, I plan on posting our weekly menus, grocery lists, and how much we end up spending each week. I will also post recipes for items that we find to be incredibly delicious and easy to make.

Enjoy!

No comments:

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates