Monday, March 16, 2009

Baked "Ziti"

Yum, yum, yum. I love pasta. A lot. This is a great dish. I loved it the first time around and also the next day as leftovers. The added bonus is that is was SO simple to make!
Ingredients:
2 c dry ziti (I had to use penne because I couldn't find ziti at the store)
1 c ricotta cheese
1 jar marinara sauce (I used a homemade meat sauce)
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a separate pot, heat sauce, ricotta, and half or mozzarella.
Combine sauce and pasta in a baking dish. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and baked 10 additional minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates