Friday, March 13, 2009

The Menu

I think I skipped this last week. I am terribly sorry. Please see the previous post for a wonderful explanation.

Thursday: FFY
Friday: Quesadillas, Refried Beans, Chips and Salsa (gotta love Lent!)
Saturday: BLTs, Warm Spinach Salad, Pasta Salad
Sunday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Baked Potatoes, Corn on the Cob
Monday: Pancakes and Bacon
Tuesday: Pasta e Fagioli, Cheddar Biscuits
Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Veggies

I'm also planning on making baked oatmeal squares in the crock pot to eat as snacks next week. Also, we are having family over for supper on Sunday so I'm going to make a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. I love when people come over because I can make wonderful desserts and not feel bad about eating it all!

No comments:

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates