Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fall off the Bone Slow Cooker Pork Ribs



I'm not usually a big pork person. I make it because Matt likes it and I can tolerate it. This recipe, however, changed my mind just a bit. These were so tasty and so good. They, quite literally, fell off the bones. Next time I will make sure to make them when we have people over though because we had a lot left over that we ended up tossing. The idea for this recipe came from the comments sections on a recipe on allrecipes.com. I pretty much just took bits and pieces from different recipes and comments.



Slow Cooker Ribs
Ingredients:
Pork Ribs
Garlic Salt
Onion Powder
Black Pepper
Barbecue Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ)

Directions:
Season ribs to taste with garlic salt, onion powder, and black pepper.

Place in crock pot and cover with BBQ sauce.

Cook on low 6-8 hours or until done. Mine only took about 4 1/2 hours since my crock wasn't even 1/2 full so be careful to not burn them!

No comments:

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates