Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stuffed Buffalo Chicken


Matt loves buffalo chicken. When I say loves I mean LOVES. A lot. So when I saw this on Carrie's blog in my google reader, I starred it and saved it for a day I wanted to tell Matt how much I loved him. It worked because he really enjoyed this dish. If you are a buffalo chicken fan you NEED to try this recipe! Oh, and trust me, it's easier than the name makes it sound.



Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
Source: Carrie's Sweet Life originally from Love Deliciousness
Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
1/2 c Blue Cheese crumbles (I replaced with shredded colby jack cheese)
3/4 c Ranch Dressing
1/2 c Franks Red Hot
1/2 c Panko Bread Crumbs
1/3 c shredded colby jack cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Spray baking dish with Pam.

Mix ranch dressing and franks red hot, marinate chicken for desired amount of time. I did for about 35 minutes.

Cut slit in the side of chicken breast and stuff with blue cheese crumbles.

Dip into franks/dressing mixture then dip in bread crumbs.

Bake in prepared pan for 35 minutes. Turn oven up to 400 and top with shredded cheese.

Bake until done through.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ooooh, we're going to have to try this too.

Anonymous said...

Yum!! Can you make this again next week?

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates