Friday, December 5, 2008

Gel Gems Anyone?


So every year, Springfield has this store come to town around Christmas time. It is called the Design Ideas store. Basically, it has a bunch or overstocked items reduced to very low prices. They have office furniture, desk supplies, tote bags, candles, dishes, holiday decor, magnets, scrapbook paper, and, of course, Gel Gems. If you know me, you know that I LOVE decorating for holidays. I decided to check out the store for the first time this year (I always missed it in the past) and I sure scored a great deal. I got all the above Gel Gems (sorry, I don't know how to rotate pictures... anybody know?) for $15.80. Yep, that's right. $15.80. Normally, I would have had to spend around $75 for them. I was so excited. They are constantly bringing out new items and this year they have so much that they will be open until just before the new year. I plan on going back a couple time on my lunch to what other good deals I can score. Hopefully I'll even find a Christmas gift or two.


No comments:

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates