Thursday, December 4, 2008

Menu: 10/4 - 10/10

I've been slacking! Matt and I have both been sick the past two weeks. Matt got a cold and gave it to me. His turned in to bronchitis, mine in to an ear infection. Now, Matt feels are stuffy again and I am nursing my ears. Ah, well. Hopefully we'll be able to eat this next week. It will be a nice change.



Thursday: Eggs, Bacon, Fried Potatoes, Toast

Friday & Saturday: FFY (I'll be out of town!)

Sunday: Pasta e Fagioli, Cheddar Biscuits

Monday: Crock Pot Salsa Chicken

Tuesday: Hamburger Pie, Bread and Butter

Wednesday: Ham, Peas, Shells n Cheese



I'm also hoping to make fudge and buckeyes to freeze for the holidays at some point this week.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wiggy said...

I love FFY... too funny!

 

Busy (Mrs.) B. in the Kitchen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates